Stop hating yourself for feeling & start living an emotionally intelligent life
If you want a piece of this world – subscribe to EmotionReady and get your ‘3 First Steps to Emotional Mastery’ for free!
Reduce your emotional pain from anxiety, fear, sadness or anger
Learn to control your emotions & make consious decisions
Focus your newly found energy to live a life on your terms
Emotions can be your friends not foes
Emotions are universally shared human experiences. Denying ourselves ability to feel only intensifies our pain, amplifies emotional behavior, and hurts our relationships, careers, bodies, and wallets.
Wouldn't it be great if?
- You recognized & reduced your anger before it turns you into a crazy person
- You managed your anxiety without hyperventilating before your meeting
- You made conscious decisions of what you buy, eat, or whom you hang out with
Wouldn't it be even greater if?
- Your anxiety could be refocused to better prepare for your meeting
- You only engaged with your anger & frustrations when they are useful & other times focused your energy on things you enjoy
- Your emotions enhanced your daily joys instead of undermining them
Join the waitlist for more helpful tips on how better you can make adjustments and live a better and brighter life
What was happening to me?
….No pill or external remedy can cure our internal turmoil.
My mental defences and boundaries worked well enough during the day as I successfully pushed down any thought or emotion I didn’t pay attention to. At night – at my weakest – it was a different story as every neglected, supressedemotion resurfaced with a vengeance.
“Of all the virtues we can learn no trait is more useful, more essential for survival, and more likely to improve the quality of life than the ability to transform adversity into an enjoyable challenge.”
– Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Flow: The Psychology of Happiness